Was looking through my photobucket. The photos in there are ANCIENT i tell you. Seriously, the pictures then were like so, 'go go power rangers!~' And now the pictures are all, 'please dont stop the music music music' If you get what i mean.
Came home from play! And they played WHEN I GROW UP! By the pussycat dolls! I wanna give the DJ a hug for having good taste. (but abit late dont you think? even I, Ee Jiawei, found the song before it was even released! proud face*)
Clubbing was great. But wasnt awesome. Cheeky smile*
Okay now, i'm gonna introduce some important people in my life. They are gonna kill me for posting those pictures up. But hey! I'm in it too lor! Blast from the past begins, now.

Michele, Yao and myself. Those were the days when i look so radiant. Sigh, now i'm just, hot. Sigh sigh.

Denise, myself and Ignatius! I just met up with them like a few mins ago. Denise became hotter. Like MUCH hotter. As for Iggy, er ya..

ELF! Iggy's dog. SUPER cute i tell you. But now not cute already. It bites. ):

Sigh, those were the days when i can look good holding anything like for example, a guitar.

Not very long time ago but, i love love love my best friends. PARALLEL TWIST!


Yes dont remind me about the shirt. I'm puking out my appendix looking at it lor. (dont worry appendix is the most useless part of your body, no use one lor) Sidetrack! Anyway, that's CHERRE! Now she's hotter than ever. Super model okay dont play and pray!
Actually there's more. But really cannot show lah. Maybe some day. One FINE FINE day. The finest day, then i show. Oh look it's gonna be 6am. And i have work later. Gotta sleep before my eye bags and dark circles turn blacker than your balls.
BYE.
Came home from play! And they played WHEN I GROW UP! By the pussycat dolls! I wanna give the DJ a hug for having good taste. (but abit late dont you think? even I, Ee Jiawei, found the song before it was even released! proud face*)
Clubbing was great. But wasnt awesome. Cheeky smile*
Okay now, i'm gonna introduce some important people in my life. They are gonna kill me for posting those pictures up. But hey! I'm in it too lor! Blast from the past begins, now.

Michele, Yao and myself. Those were the days when i look so radiant. Sigh, now i'm just, hot. Sigh sigh.

Denise, myself and Ignatius! I just met up with them like a few mins ago. Denise became hotter. Like MUCH hotter. As for Iggy, er ya..

ELF! Iggy's dog. SUPER cute i tell you. But now not cute already. It bites. ):

Sigh, those were the days when i can look good holding anything like for example, a guitar.
Not very long time ago but, i love love love my best friends. PARALLEL TWIST!


Yes dont remind me about the shirt. I'm puking out my appendix looking at it lor. (dont worry appendix is the most useless part of your body, no use one lor) Sidetrack! Anyway, that's CHERRE! Now she's hotter than ever. Super model okay dont play and pray!
Actually there's more. But really cannot show lah. Maybe some day. One FINE FINE day. The finest day, then i show. Oh look it's gonna be 6am. And i have work later. Gotta sleep before my eye bags and dark circles turn blacker than your balls.
BYE.
Comments